Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy 4th of July!


My friends birthday is tomorrow.
July the 4th
Here is the card I made for her.
You can't see in the photo but the Butterflies have 3 layers
the bottom is bazzill white embossed with a butterfly the 2nd layer is
my favorite... vellum and the top is designer paper. I quilled the body and then added
Sparkly Glitter.



The inside is red card stock and the pop up stars are
Sparkly White and Dark Blue paper made with Spellbinder Stars.
If you have a JoAnn's near you run don't walk they are on Sale.
Unfortunately I did not get mine on sale.
I really love making these pop up cards.
Look for more to come.
In the meantime have a
Happy and Safe
4th of July!
We are on a burn ban and I am praying no one starts a fire
with Fire Works.


I went to take photos of the card and walk
back into the office and looked at my Darling Daughter's Computer (who is
12 years old) screen saver and started laughing. Your not a carrot.
Every things is either Justin Bieber or One Directions.

1 comment:

chillin with Quillin said...

really cute card, love the butterflies!!!
Paula